Ahhh, it’s Friday and the weather this week has been beautiful! It feels like summer and since it’s my weekend as well I thought I’d share this quick and easy drink that I created the other day… I’ve been drinking them for a few days now! I made them for myself, my partner and a friend and the name Lemonade Jade came up cause they loved them so much. Thought I’d share them with all of you! I made it an alcoholic beverage for me but you can also make it “virgin” as well and it’s just as delicious!
What you’ll need:
Vodka, lemonade, frozen mixed berries, ice cubes, a shot glass.
What to do:
1. In a martini shaker (or any other cup that has a lid you can close to shake it) put in about 4-6 ice cubes. Add 1 shot of vodka.
2. Add 2 shots of lemonade.
3. Add 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries.
4. Put the lid on and shake, shake, shake!
5. Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
This will be enough for one serving
* I made the “virgin” version the same way without the vodka (obviously). With this version the only thing different that I did was let all the ingredients sit in the container in the fridge for 15 mins so the berries had a chance to flavour the lemonade. Shake, shake, shake & serve!
I think this drink is going to be a summer favorite!
What are your favorite summer drinks? I love playing around and seeing what I can come up with! Post your favorites and share what your favorites are! Have a great weekend everyone!